What do we offer you?
- Pay level starts at National Living Wage and is negotiable based on relevant experience and qualifications
- A great opportunity as no experience is necessary
- Free training
- Ongoing personal development
- Job satisfaction
- Career path
- Regular Support and Supervision
- A variety of service models
- An allocated base
- Generous annual leave allowance
Interested in joining our team?
- Are you enthusiastic, compassionate and motivated?
- Do you have good communication skills and able to work independently or as part of a team?
- Can you provide support with daily living skills, such as menu planning, shopping and domestic tasks, as well as community based activities, which will enhance someone’s quality of life?
- We have Full Time, Part Time and Bank Support Worker (Zero hours contract, work when you can/want) vacancies within Southampton and surrounding areas.
- Opportunities to gain promotion to Senior Support Worker/Team Leader level and various managerial opportunities as vacancies arise within the company.
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, then please complete the pre-application questionnaire below.
If you require any further information, please get in touch via our contact form.